Sexual performance anxiety is common in both a man and woman. Sexual intimacy is directly connected to the emotional bond and it can be tough to feel emotionally connected if the partner is having performance anxiety. The best sexologist in Bhopal says that consistent worrying or thinking about the sexual performance in bed can lead to anxiety and ultimately make the pleasurable moments stressful and nerve-wracking. This is because, when a mind of a person is stressed, the body is unable to respond to the sexual arousals. There are a variety of factors that cause sexual performance anxiety, they are:
- Fear that you could not be able to perform satisfactorily in bed and meet the expecting pleasure of the partner.
- Grudges, conflicts, and clashes in the relationship that affects the emotional connection of a couple
- Unsatisfying physical appearance like being overweight or too thin
- Unsatisfying size of the partner’s dick which will not measure up the sexual desire of a partner
- Either the partners concerned about reaching the orgasm early or any of a partner will take it too long
- Poor sexual experience or sexually harassed in past
Here are some useful tips by sexologist in Bhopal to overcome performance anxiety:
- Communicate – this is the key obstruct for the condition. Hence, it’s better to communicate openly with the partner about your sexual desires, expectations, and fears.
- Take time to move into the intercourse – extend your foreplay time to spice up the intercourse. Extended foreplay duration is the key to sexual satisfaction.
- Focus on each other – simply put focus on each other and make efforts to understand and satisfy the needs of each other. Watch each other masturbating to turn on the desires.
- Go exercising – regular exercising not just benefits the body, but, it also fuels up the sexual desire. Staying in shape helps the body to remain healthy and mind stress-free.
- Talk dirty – even if a partner is turned on, keep talking dirty during the intercourse to maintain the firm sexual stimulation.
- Frequent intercourse – when it comes to overcoming sexual performance anxiety, frequent intercourse is also the key.